Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Spring Come on you can do it"

Spring is such a beautiful time of the year.  Almost like fall.  When you wake up early in the morning, and step out onto your deck, and feel the cool fresh spring air, its like a heavenly scent. Hear the song birds singing their morning songs, and the little females working hard on there nest for the little ones. The morning is so full of life, new spring life.  The flowers a merging up from the ground.  The red maple trees is budding. All the beautiful mint and pastel colors are seen everywhere. What else could one ask for.


 I took a photo of my neighbors trees over on his farm land below my house. Just beautiful this year.

Also, snapped a few cute photo's of some little song birds eating and working hard on there nest.
Oh how I love springtime...Just wish it would warm up some.  Ye'll, I know, it will be here before we know it, then be wishing it would cool off.  Don't know though, this winter seems to have been a long cold, wet one.  Family has had there share of sickness for the year.  So, ready for spring cleaning. Need to get all those nasty germs out of here.

 




My husband came home early yesterday, and of course, I had a honey due list.  He was sweet enough to fix 8 shelves inside of a old cabnet I have had for 26 yrs.  I so needed a good place to put my paintings into, so that I could keep the worse enemy to a artist off, "DUST".  Now I have a small area to keep them "DUST FREE". So nice.
Well, in return, I gave my hubby a real nice hair cut, and trimmed his beard for him.  Maybe he will call that one even.  Maybe.

Well, ya'll have a wonderful blessed day.....
Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner