Sunday, April 17, 2011

Art- In the making

A note from: "Graceful Artistry"

Wow what a wonderful Carolina blue sky day it has been here in the Western Carolina's on North Carolina. If you have never been in these parts, well you need to make a trip. This time of the year is just beautiful. Fall time of the year is gorgeous. The mint spring colors and all of the spring flowers are just breath taking this year. Believe me, there are many places to take photos for great art ideas.

Photo early spring last year up at Mt. Mitchel on the BRP
  
My daughter enjoying the beautiful view of the BRP

I only live about 20 miles from the Asheville, NC area to get onto the Blue Ridge Parkway. Oh what a wonderful National Park this is. 





I'm setting out on my front porch swing this afternoon. Just enjoying the valley view and listening to the song birds sing there songs.  God is good!

I've been reading and studying up on creating a Arts & Crafts booth for a show. Couple of the places that I'm going to have a show at, require you to have photos of your booth, and pictures of your art.  This is a exciting time for me, so i want my booth to be special.  I'm thinking of creating something alone the line of maybe a Art Studio theme. What do you think? If you have any special idea let me know. I would love to see some of your booth ideas.

Well, my hubby and I had a wonderful luncheon with his mother today.  It was so special. She has been in a foot cast and boot for over a month. Believe me she is ready to get back to work.  At the age of 79, she still works as a RN here in town, 3 days a week. A wonderful lady  she is.

Friends, I wish all of you a very wonderful week coming up.  Hope you get lots of paintings done and crafts created.
Stay well and safe!
Sherry

"Graceful Artistry"

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner