Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"My guardian Angel"

My Guardian Angel, gives me the sense of a Angel watching over me.  Its a good feeling to know you have someone there keep you in line, and supporting you alone the way.

This is a Angel I've been working during a painting marathon. Its been a little challenging for me cause of lack of sleep. lol  Its a WIP now, I still have a little more to do with her.  I started out making a design from a wedding model, then I chose a dress for her to wear.  I add some wings, so that way she would be angelic figure.  Love angels they are a big presents in my life.

I'll be updating her in the next few days.  She is on a ll'x14' stretched canvas and will be up FOR SALE.




Be sure to come back and see her finished.
Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner