Thursday, April 14, 2011

New name for my blog

Hi everyone! Hope all is Well with all of my follower and friends.  I've been working all night, on coming up with a name for my blog.  "GRACEFUL ARTISTRY". Let me know what you think of it.

Graceful means: smooth, elegant, polished, charming, beautiful, lovely.
Artistry means:  Art, skill, expertness, gift, craftsmanship, talent.

I felt like these two words fit my work of arts.  How I love the word, GRACE! Just like God, full of compassion and glory.

As I work on one of my projects, I try hard to put lots of compassion into my work.  I truly love painting, and it gives me a great since of full-fillment just knowing that I'm sharing it with you.  Hope that you to, will find in one or more of my art works, the Graceful Artistry within.

Thanks
Sherry

http://artbysherrymaxwell.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner