Monday, August 8, 2011

Artist Journal Water Color Kit



My New Artist Journal Water Color Kit

Inside you will find all kind of goodies. Three small paint brushes that I have shorten with a
pencil sharpener to have a sharp point for some use with drawing.  A drawing pencil, a couple
of makeup sponges, an eraser, paper towel, a makeup brush, a small clear container for water,
a clip to hold my paper if its windy, some blue tape for masking, a feather for marbling, and
most of all "My Water Color Kit"


The making of my water color kit was a lot of fun.  The yellow holders that the paint is held in
is half inch cut shot gun shell pieces. LOL  Yep that's right.
I melted candle wax in the bottom to hold them and keep my paint from running out.
The little tin is a pepper mint tin.  I've also add a extra tin for more palate use and
for storage of my eraser, tap and makeup brush.
My extra tin took the place of the little flat clear container you see in 1st photo.
All of my little tools are within a hard cover eye glass case. :)


Oh I can't wait to get to use this.  I'm just now starting my very first Journal.
I'll be posting some of the pages as I go, to share with you.
Exciting!!!
Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner