Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My New Artist Journal


My New Artist Journal

It took me a little while to figure out what I want for the
cover.  I love nature, wildlife and Native American.  So I
decided to go with that theme.  I draw lots of different
kind of things, but I have to say that nature is mostly
what I love to draw. I will be getting into drawing more
people alone the way.  I'm currently practicing more on
my portrait oil paintings, so draw faces will be of a great
practice to me.


The Little necklace charm is one my son gave me as a gift.
I decided to put it here, being that I will be working and
sharing my journal alot. This way I can enjoy it more.


Here is the start of covering my journal. I'd laid out the
material I was going to use and covered everything else up, so
that I wouldn't get any over spray from my glue. It was a little 
hard to keep the spray off of the spiral part, but just before the
 glue was almost completely drid, I used some baby power to take
away the stickiness.  It worked! :) 

Below is a couple of pencil
sketch drawings I've done, so I'll be adding these to my journal.

Now that the cover is completed, onto
felling it up!!



This Pen & Ink was completed to day
Got the date wrong on the drawing. LOL
I'll be adding some water color to it soon.
This was alot of fun, setting on my front porch swing.
Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner